Due to various EU regulations it is prohibited for us and all other ecommerce supplement shops to make any claims that the products we sell actually offer many health benefits without side effects. Many of our customers are aware of these supplements and are happy to come back to us regularly for the products that have helped them heal, detox or achieve superior well-being. The positive side about these legislations is it obliges you to research the product or the ingredients, helping you make a more responsible and clear decision. However, as internet is an information jungle, it might be difficult to create an objective view on a product and you might occur in wasting a lot of time. In such cases, feel free to ask us for advice.
We at Fitoplus are passionately committed to bring you the purest and most efficient health supporting products, also thanks to years of experiences gained through offering free Naturopath consultings to our clients. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy researching the products further.
If you want more detailed information about this product, please search over the web for the manufacturers official page by inserting "Natural Wonder Pets Adadren" or contact our customer service.
Primalix Adadren can alleviate the symptoms of Addison's disease in all dog breeds.
It can be taken in addition to steroids or alone, as a natural replacement remedy. Primalix Adadren herbal is safe and effective.
Full Spectrum, Full Formula, Fully Un-Denatured
Our extraction solvent (menstruum) consists of our own proprietary blend of organic vegetable glycerin, apple cider vinegar, and crystal clear water which we ionize and purify through filters measuring one one-hundredth of a micron. Natural Wonder Pets ( NWP) does not extract with alcohol, which is harmful to dogs and cats, nor with heat which "denatures" the very herbal constituents that do the healing.
NWP herbs are organically cultivated (USDA Certified Organic or Wildharvested) to maintain purity. Then we place them into our Full Spectrum extraction process, one precious gallon at a time, at the peak of their potency cycle, for no less than a fortnight.
NWP is a time-honored tradition of tincturing that assures the constituent ratios in our extracts are identical to the synergistic nutrient ratios in the plants used.
We make and sell only our own products, so we know exactly what’s in them. We know of no other herbal extraction method that so painstakingly prepares Nature's bounty for our beloved animal companions.
Turn Ordinary Food into Functional Food
Our Primalix® Adadren TM - Functional Food Drops TM - let you add specific, beneficial, physiologically active food components (herbal nutrients) to wet or dry food.
Functional food is any food having health-promoting or disease-preventing properties beyond the basic function of supplying nutrients.
Nearly 2500 years ago Hippocrates said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”Animals do this instinctively. In the wild they “functionalize” their food by sniffing out and eating specific herbs to prevent disease and maintain natural wellness.
Now you can add function to any dry, canned, raw or homemade pet food. Give your domestic dog or cat a targeted dose of wild, natural wellness with every meal.
Add to food:
NOTE: One "dropper" equals one squeeze of the black bulb (1.0mL), which fills the pipette about half full. Refrigerate after opening. Add to food or give by mouth.
Addison's in CATS: Rarely does Addison's occur in cats and only occasionally in kittens. We do not make a Primalix Adadren for Cats, but the herbs would be essentially the same as those in our formula for Dogs if we did. You may give our Adadren for Dogs to kittens and adult cats in the following dosages:
Kittens: 1/4 dropper twice daily
Cats: 1/2 dropper twice daily
Herbal ingredients include the proprietary blend of USDA Certified Organic
Selection and Mission Statement
We strive to offer only the best of the best products worldwide. Most online shops always state the same:”We have the best, most natural products!”, so what makes us different?
Please check our Beyond Natural Fitopets Selection Standard:
1) our selection of supplements are searched and verified by our Naturopaths, which are the most appassionate professionals in natural and organic ingredients. Naturopaths love herbs and whatever no side effect treatments Mother Nature has to offer. They study ingredients with passion. It’s connnected with their life mission, with their soul, therefore it’s effortless and not money driven.
2) We only choose brands that have high ethic values, which invest a lot in research and in sourcing the purest ingredients. We also have our ways of “verifying” the company owner or director – if he/she has whatever attitude we do not feel in alignment with our core values, we will not sell his products, even if they are very good. We believe that every aspect of a company is an extension of the people who own it and who manage it, therefore also the products.
3) we avoid as much as possible any synthetic ingredient that can be harmful or toxic to our bodies. We sell products free of GMOs, synthetic substances, gluten, dairy, conservatives, stimulants, additives, synthetics perfumes, and animal testing. 99% of our products are truly natural.
In very few cases we allow, for example, a flowing agent called magnesium stearate which is present in many supplements, and is considered generally safe, when it’s not. Magnesium stearate is frequently made with low quality vegetable oils (it’s cheaper) which can be loaded with heavy metals. When we do rarely accept such product in our Fitopets Selection, it is because at this moment, we cannot find worldwide a better alternative. Better for us doesn’t mean only more natural, but it also has to produce results.
When we sell a product with magnesium stearate, we ask the manufacturer the heavy metal lab analysis of the vegetable oils they use to produce magnesium stearate. If it is ok, we accept the product – this is how far we go to ensure safety to our clients.
4) we obviously cannot check personally the ingredients and the production processes of all facilities worldwide, but instead we do choose brands with GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy) certification or HACCP certification, which guarantees maximum safety and quality. Where GMP certification is not necessary, we request the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
5) we always verify how does the manufacturer extract the ingredient, what is the technological process he uses, because it can downgrade the ingredient or considerably enhance it. The final result is the rate of cellular absorption of the ingredient. Everything depends on whether your cells can access and use the supplements you take, and at what percentage. If your absorption rate is low, you are literally throwing away your money through the window. We passionately focus on offering products with the highest possible absorption rate at a cellular level.
6) we constantly verify the market in search of new products which could be superior than the ones we already sell. When we do, we frequently switch to the new product, letting go of the previous one, even if we were selling it well. That is how badly we want to offer only the best of the best, at the cost of even losing some clients, because not everyone likes changing to a new and better solution, even if vastly superior.
Another reason why we do this is because we want to minimize your “stress of choice”. Choosing between five liver cleanse products is more time consuming, than choosing the only one available. When you see that one and only product for a symptom or discomfort, you already know you’re choosing the best, and no extra search and evaluation is needed, even though we always encourage it.
7) our Fitopets Selection is not based on trends, but on our experience we build through our free Naturopath Consultings Service. We only sell products we personally use and that we suggest to our clients, who are people. And people are not numbers.