Tender chicken, delicious zucchini, hearty pumpkin, and exotic mango blend together in Sana chicken menu, creating a delicious meal for your four-legged friend.
The menu is complemented by a careful mixture of high-quality rapeseed oil, rosehip, cod liver oil, algae chalk, and seaweed meal.
What's Inside and Why?
Chicken Meat (24%)
Chicken meat is an excellent protein source for dogs as it's easily digestible and contains a wealth of amino acids that contribute to muscle development and maintaining a healthy immune system. Additionally, it provides essential nutrients like Vitamin B6, Niacin, and Phosphorus, supporting holistic nutrition for dogs.
Chicken Breast Bones (15%)
Chicken breast bones are a natural source of calcium and phosphorus that can promote dental health and bone strength in dogs. Due to their fine texture, they are suitable for chewing, support natural teeth cleaning, and provide a protein-rich supplement for a balanced dog diet.
Chicken Hearts (9%)
Chicken hearts are a natural and bone-rich supplement for dog feeding, not only providing calcium for strong bones and teeth but also being helpful in gum and dental management.
Chicken Liver (8%)
Chicken liver is an excellent source of Vitamin A, Iron, and B Vitamins, contributing to promoting healthy skin, a shiny coat, and optimal energy production in dogs. Used in moderate amounts as part of a balanced diet, chicken liver can be a tasty and nutritionally valuable supplement for dog food.
Chicken Necks (7.5%)
Chicken necks are a natural source of cartilage and bones, rich in calcium and glucosamine, contributing to supporting joint health and teeth cleaning in dogs. Their chewing demand can promote dental care while providing a protein-rich addition to dog feeding.
Chicken Stomachs (7.5%)
Chicken stomachs are rich in high-quality protein, vitamins, and minerals, contributing to muscle development, energy production, and a balanced diet for dogs. The contained stomach acid can support digestion, and the texturing effect also promotes dental care.
Zucchinis are rich with calcium, magnesium, iron, B-vitamins, vitamin A, and vitamin C. They're low in calories, so they're a light and healthy part of your veggie dishes.
Pumpkin provides many vitamins, including beta-carotene (as a precursor to Vitamin A), Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. Minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron, along with satisfying fibers, come along as well. Fibers additionally support digestion.
Apples are suitable for a healthy diet because they contain numerous vitamins and minerals (potassium, calcium, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, folic acid, pectin and polyphenols).
Mango can be a healthy addition to a dog's diet as it's rich in important vitamins (contains vitamins like A, C, E, and K as well as minerals like potassium and magnesium), minerals, and fibers.
Rapeseed Oil (1.6%)
Rapeseed oil has the highest proportion of monounsaturated fatty acids and is great as a supplement in dog food. Additionally, rapeseed oil promotes the healing process in case of inflammations.
In addition to vitamin C, rose hips contain numerous other substances that positively impact health. These include fruit acids, essential oils, pectin, tannins, silicic acid, antioxidants such as lycopene and flavonoids, as well as vitamins like provitamin A, vitamin B1, B2, and vitamin E, along with various minerals.
Cod Liver Oil (0.8%)
Cod liver oil is particularly valuable for dogs as it's rich in Omega-3 fatty acids like EPA and DHA. These fatty acids support skin health, contribute to maintaining a shiny coat, and can have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints, which is especially important for older dogs.
Algae Lime (0.6%)
Algae lime is made from deposits of red algae and is rich in calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, and trace elements like boron, iodine, and silicic acid. This helps prevent mineral deficiencies. The high calcium content supports the stability of bones and teeth, countering any excess phosphorus from meat-based diets that might otherwise pose a risk of kidney issues.
Seaweed Meal (0.2%)
Seaweed meal contains many minerals like zinc and carotenoids that support skin metabolism, the pigmentation of fur, nosw, and paw pads. The amino acid lysine optimizes the nutritional value of the feed; cellulose and mannitol support digestion.
The feeding recommendation per day is approximately 2.5% to 3% of the body weight. However, individual needs may vary from the values calculated below based on activity, age, or breed.
The following values are for guidance:
5 kg body weight: approx. 125 - 150 g
Store in the refrigerator after opening and consume within three days. Always provide fresh drinking water.
24% Chicken Meat, 15% Chicken Breast Bone, 9% Chicken Hearts, 8% Chicken Liver, 7.5% Chicken Necks, 7.5% Chicken Stomachs, 7% Courgette, 7% Pumpkin, 6% Apple, 5% Mango, 1.6% Rapeseed Oil, 0.8% Cod Liver Oil, 0.8% Rose Hip, 0.6% Algae Lime, 0.2% Seaweed Powder.
Complementary food for dogs.
Selection and Mission Statement
We strive to offer only the best of the best products worldwide. Most online shops always state the same:”We have the best, most natural products!”, so what makes us different?
Please check our Beyond Natural Fitopets Selection Standard:
1) our selection of supplements are searched and verified by our Naturopaths, which are the most appassionate professionals in natural and organic ingredients. Naturopaths love herbs and whatever no side effect treatments Mother Nature has to offer. They study ingredients with passion. It’s connnected with their life mission, with their soul, therefore it’s effortless and not money driven.
2) We only choose brands that have high ethic values, which invest a lot in research and in sourcing the purest ingredients. We also have our ways of “verifying” the company owner or director – if he/she has whatever attitude we do not feel in alignment with our core values, we will not sell his products, even if they are very good. We believe that every aspect of a company is an extension of the people who own it and who manage it, therefore also the products.
3) we avoid as much as possible any synthetic ingredient that can be harmful or toxic to our bodies. We sell products free of GMOs, synthetic substances, gluten, dairy, conservatives, stimulants, additives, synthetics perfumes, and animal testing. 99% of our products are truly natural.
In very few cases we allow, for example, a flowing agent called magnesium stearate which is present in many supplements, and is considered generally safe, when it’s not. Magnesium stearate is frequently made with low quality vegetable oils (it’s cheaper) which can be loaded with heavy metals. When we do rarely accept such product in our Fitopets Selection, it is because at this moment, we cannot find worldwide a better alternative. Better for us doesn’t mean only more natural, but it also has to produce results.
When we sell a product with magnesium stearate, we ask the manufacturer the heavy metal lab analysis of the vegetable oils they use to produce magnesium stearate. If it is ok, we accept the product – this is how far we go to ensure safety to our clients.
4) we obviously cannot check personally the ingredients and the production processes of all facilities worldwide, but instead we do choose brands with GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy) certification or HACCP certification, which guarantees maximum safety and quality. Where GMP certification is not necessary, we request the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
5) we always verify how does the manufacturer extract the ingredient, what is the technological process he uses, because it can downgrade the ingredient or considerably enhance it. The final result is the rate of cellular absorption of the ingredient. Everything depends on whether your cells can access and use the supplements you take, and at what percentage. If your absorption rate is low, you are literally throwing away your money through the window. We passionately focus on offering products with the highest possible absorption rate at a cellular level.
6) we constantly verify the market in search of new products which could be superior than the ones we already sell. When we do, we frequently switch to the new product, letting go of the previous one, even if we were selling it well. That is how badly we want to offer only the best of the best, at the cost of even losing some clients, because not everyone likes changing to a new and better solution, even if vastly superior.
Another reason why we do this is because we want to minimize your “stress of choice”. Choosing between five liver cleanse products is more time consuming, than choosing the only one available. When you see that one and only product for a symptom or discomfort, you already know you’re choosing the best, and no extra search and evaluation is needed, even though we always encourage it.
7) our Fitopets Selection is not based on trends, but on our experience we build through our free Naturopath Consultings Service. We only sell products we personally use and that we suggest to our clients, who are people. And people are not numbers.