Due to various EU regulations it is prohibited for us and all other ecommerce supplement shops to make any claims that the products we sell actually offer many health benefits without side effects. Many of our customers are aware of these supplements and are happy to come back to us regularly for the products that have helped them heal, detox or achieve superior well-being. The positive side about these legislations is it obliges you to research the product or the ingredients, helping you make a more responsible and clear decision. However, as internet is an information jungle, it might be difficult to create an objective view on a product and you might occur in wasting a lot of time. In such cases, feel free to ask us for advice.
We at Fitoplus are passionately committed to bring you the purest and most efficient health supporting products, also thanks to years of experiences gained through offering free Naturopath consultings to our clients. Thank you for your understanding and enjoy researching the products further.
If you want more detailed information about this product, please search over the web for the manufacturers official page by inserting "Natural Wonder Pets Heart Hardy" or contact our customer service.
Natural Remedy for Congestive Heart Failure in Dogs and Cats
Congestive Heart Failure in Dogs and Cats (also High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease and Edema)
Treated Safely and Effectively with Organic Herbal Formula: Congestive heart failure (CHF), particularly in older cats and dogs, is one of the more common problems vets diagnose these days. This heart disease occurs when the animal's heart functions abnormally because of deterioration in the valves, cardiomyopathy or a disease of the heart lining. Fluid builds up around the heart muscle making normal activity extremely tiring.
Congestive heart failure can be treated with a number of medications – either conventional or herbal – plus corrections in lifestyle. Heartworms can, on rare occasion, be a cause of congestive heart failure. Also, coronary artery disease, while rarely diagnosed in dogs, occurs only with severe hypothyroidism in dogs accompanied by extremely high serum cholesterol levels.
Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure in Dogs
In the early stages of the condition, the dog or cat may exhibit few symptoms beyond slight fatigue after exertion. As the disease progresses, the pet may experience periodic coughing, shortness of breath, increased fatigue, poor appetite and weight loss. The disorder usually occurs in animals over the age of 8 years but may affect younger animals that have heart defects.
Conventional Medications For CHF Veterinarians generally treat congestive heart failure in dogs with enalapril maleate, an ACE inhibitor drug that helps the heart pump more efficiently. Lasix (generic name furosemide) is a diuretic that is used to remove fluid from the body. Other medications are available to aid heart function and remove fluid buildup.
Exercise can help
Exercise can be helpful for dogs that are not exhibiting symptoms of fatigue or shortness of breath. However, when these symptoms are present, veterinarians recommend limiting exercise to prevent overworking the heart or labored breathing.
Diet low in sodium
For congestive heart failure in dogs, veterinarians recommend a low-salt diet to prevent excessive fluid buildup. If you prepare your own homemade form of dog or cat food, avoid adding salt or seasonings that contain sodium.
Supplements for Congestive Heart Failure in Dogs
Fortunately for pets, a growing number of veterinarians now recognize the value of nutritional supplements for dogs with certain conditions. A number of supplements are recommended for canines with heart disease. If your veterinarian understands the value of good nutrition, ask whether he or she thinks the following supplements will help your dog's condition and overall health:
Taurine - This is an amino acid that supports heart health. Taurine is abundant in meat products. If you think your dog is not eating sufficient meat, consider the addition of taurine.
Arginine - Another amino acid that helps heart health, arginine can be useful for increasing exercise tolerance and reducing shortness of breath often experienced with congestive heart failure in dogs and cats.
Fish Oil - Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that support heart function. It can be used to increase appetite and reduce muscle loss from poor eating. We recommend the ECVLO cod liver oil.
CoQ10 - This compound functions as an antioxidant to increase heart efficiency. Ask your veterinarian if CoQ10 would be helpful as a supplement for your dog's condition.
Younger dogs with congestive heart failure can live for years with this condition if careful treatment is administered over the years. Regular checkups are recommended to ensure that medications are working well or if dosage needs to change for increased efficiency. Depending on the amount of damage to the heart and lungs, even older dogs can live for many additional years when given proper treatment for congestive heart failure. These dogs need close monitoring by a loving care giver.
Primalix Heart Hardy What is it?
Primalix Heart Hardy - Herbal Extract - Functional Food Drops Primalix Heart Hardy is the 100% natural cardiotonic for restoring and maintaining normal heart function in all breeds of domestic dogs (large and small) and cats.
Heart Hardy acts directly yet gently on the heart and circulatory system to help promote muscle strength, regularity, and normal blood pressure.
Only drug-free, side-effect-free USDA Certified.
Organic whole plant constituents used.
Acts as a mild diuretic to reduce excess fluid retention.
Heart Hardy helps reverse symptoms and effects of heart disease and CHF in dogs and cats.
Comes in convenient Functional Food Drops TM.
- Use for congestive heart failure in dogs and cats, hypertension (high blood pressure) and edema (fluid retention)
- Contains no drugs, alcohol or artificial anything
- Naturally safe and effective
- Only USDA Certified Organic herbs used
- No side effects
- No dietary restrictions
Our herbal constellation
Hawthorne Berries are both legendary and specific for heart wellness. Centuries of use in clinical practice, validated by today's scientific scrutiny, place this potent herb in top position for restoring healthy heart function.
Motherwort prevents the formation of blood clots, reducing the risk of heart attack, stroke, and other diseases, and is good for hypertension because it relaxes blood vessels and calms nerves.
Coleus Forskohlii improves heart health, blood pressure, and increase oxygen transport. It works on muscles in the heart and in blood vessel walls producing a more powerful heartbeat and widening of blood vessels.
Ginger Root lowers cholesterol and helps prevent blood from clotting. Which helps treat heart disease where blood vessels can become blocked and lead to heart attack or stroke.
Ginkgo biloba addresses problems related to poor blood flow by thinning the blood, reducing high cholesterol, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), blood clots, and heart disease.
Give by mouth or add to food:
Small Cats & Dogs (2,5 kg and under) 1/2 dropper twice daily. 2,7 to 9 kg 1 dropper twice daily.
Medium Dogs (9,1 to 27 kg) 2 droppers twice daily.
Large Dogs (27,1 to 45 kg) 3 droppers twice daily.
Giant Dogs (45,1 kg and up) 4 droppers twice daily.
NOTE: This product should not be given to animals on any other heart medication and is not recommended for pregnant or nursing animals.
IMPORTANT: the product is not recommended for hyperthyroidism
Alcohol free extracts of:
Hawthorn Berry, Motherwort, Ginger Root, Gingko Biloba, Coleus, Filtered water, USP kosher food grade GMO free vegetable glycerin and apple cider vinegar, Citric acid.
Selection and Mission Statement
We strive to offer only the best of the best products worldwide. Most online shops always state the same:”We have the best, most natural products!”, so what makes us different?
Please check our Beyond Natural Fitopets Selection Standard:
1) our selection of supplements are searched and verified by our Naturopaths, which are the most appassionate professionals in natural and organic ingredients. Naturopaths love herbs and whatever no side effect treatments Mother Nature has to offer. They study ingredients with passion. It’s connnected with their life mission, with their soul, therefore it’s effortless and not money driven.
2) We only choose brands that have high ethic values, which invest a lot in research and in sourcing the purest ingredients. We also have our ways of “verifying” the company owner or director – if he/she has whatever attitude we do not feel in alignment with our core values, we will not sell his products, even if they are very good. We believe that every aspect of a company is an extension of the people who own it and who manage it, therefore also the products.
3) we avoid as much as possible any synthetic ingredient that can be harmful or toxic to our bodies. We sell products free of GMOs, synthetic substances, gluten, dairy, conservatives, stimulants, additives, synthetics perfumes, and animal testing. 99% of our products are truly natural.
In very few cases we allow, for example, a flowing agent called magnesium stearate which is present in many supplements, and is considered generally safe, when it’s not. Magnesium stearate is frequently made with low quality vegetable oils (it’s cheaper) which can be loaded with heavy metals. When we do rarely accept such product in our Fitopets Selection, it is because at this moment, we cannot find worldwide a better alternative. Better for us doesn’t mean only more natural, but it also has to produce results.
When we sell a product with magnesium stearate, we ask the manufacturer the heavy metal lab analysis of the vegetable oils they use to produce magnesium stearate. If it is ok, we accept the product – this is how far we go to ensure safety to our clients.
4) we obviously cannot check personally the ingredients and the production processes of all facilities worldwide, but instead we do choose brands with GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy) certification or HACCP certification, which guarantees maximum safety and quality. Where GMP certification is not necessary, we request the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
5) we always verify how does the manufacturer extract the ingredient, what is the technological process he uses, because it can downgrade the ingredient or considerably enhance it. The final result is the rate of cellular absorption of the ingredient. Everything depends on whether your cells can access and use the supplements you take, and at what percentage. If your absorption rate is low, you are literally throwing away your money through the window. We passionately focus on offering products with the highest possible absorption rate at a cellular level.
6) we constantly verify the market in search of new products which could be superior than the ones we already sell. When we do, we frequently switch to the new product, letting go of the previous one, even if we were selling it well. That is how badly we want to offer only the best of the best, at the cost of even losing some clients, because not everyone likes changing to a new and better solution, even if vastly superior.
Another reason why we do this is because we want to minimize your “stress of choice”. Choosing between five liver cleanse products is more time consuming, than choosing the only one available. When you see that one and only product for a symptom or discomfort, you already know you’re choosing the best, and no extra search and evaluation is needed, even though we always encourage it.
7) our Fitopets Selection is not based on trends, but on our experience we build through our free Naturopath Consultings Service. We only sell products we personally use and that we suggest to our clients, who are people. And people are not numbers.