ProCare Super Active è un alimento pressato, sviluppato nello specifico per cani in crescita e attivi da circa 6 mesi a 8 anni di età. Questo pasto completo mantiene il vostro cane in ottima forma e
promuove una pelle sana e un pelo lucido. Gli acidi grassi essenziali forniscono energia sufficiente
per i vostri cani attivi e/o in gravidanza o in allattamento. Questo mantiene il vostro cane felice e
Il prodotto ha i seguenti benefici:
- Contiene una percentuale di grassi più alta per soddisfare le esigenze alimentari di cani attivi,
in gravidanza, in allattamento e in crescita. La L-carnitina stimola il metabolismo dei grassi.
- L'olio di salmone è ricco di acidi grassi omega-3 e supporta un pelo sano e lucido.
- Pollo e tacchino sono ricchi di proteine. Le proteine sono importanti per lo sviluppo e il
mantenimento di un corpo sano e forte del vostro cane, e garantiscono una buona
Assicurare sempre la disponibilità di acqua fresca da bere a temperatura ambiente.
Si consiglia di dividere la dose in giornaliera in 2 - 3 o meglio ancora 4 pasti.
Pollo e tacchino disidratato (25%), mais, frumento, grasso animale (manzo), polpa di cicoria essiccata, idrolizzato di proteine di pollame (3%), maltodestrina, polvere di emoglobina, olio di salmone (0,5%), inulina, olio di girasole, idrolizzato di lievito, fosfato bicalcico.
ELEMENTI ANALITICI: Umidità 9,0%, Proteina grezza 26,0%, Grasso grezzo 17,0%, Frassino grezzo 6,0%, Fibra grezza 3,0%, Energia 4130 kcal.
MINERALI: Calcio 1,2%, fosforo 0,9%, potassio 0,7%, magnesio 0,1%, sodio 0,3%.
ADDITIVI / KG: Additivi nutrizionali: 3a672a Vitamina A (acetato di retinile) 15.000IE, 3a671 Vitamina D (colecalciferolo) 1500IE, 3a700 Vitamina E (all-rac-α-tocoferoloacetato) 100mg, 3a911 L-Carnitina 500mg, Ferro E1 (Solfato di ferro monoidrato) 50mg, 3b201 Ioduro (ioduro di potassio) 1mg, E4 Rame (solfato di rame pentaidrato) 10mg, 3b503 Manganese (solfato di Mangano (II) monoidrato) 35mg, 3b605 Zinco (solfato di zinco monoidrato) 100mg, E8 Selenio (sodio selenito) 0.2mg . Additivi tecnologici: E565 Lignosulfonates 10g, E484 Glyceryl polyethyleneglycol ricinoleato 0.8g. Contiene antiossidanti naturali (tocoferoli misti) e conservanti.
Selection and Mission Statement
We strive to offer only the best of the best products worldwide. Most online shops always state the same:”We have the best, most natural products!”, so what makes us different?
Please check our Beyond Natural Fitopets Selection Standard:
1) our selection of supplements are searched and verified by our Naturopaths, which are the most appassionate professionals in natural and organic ingredients. Naturopaths love herbs and whatever no side effect treatments Mother Nature has to offer. They study ingredients with passion. It’s connnected with their life mission, with their soul, therefore it’s effortless and not money driven.
2) We only choose brands that have high ethic values, which invest a lot in research and in sourcing the purest ingredients. We also have our ways of “verifying” the company owner or director – if he/she has whatever attitude we do not feel in alignment with our core values, we will not sell his products, even if they are very good. We believe that every aspect of a company is an extension of the people who own it and who manage it, therefore also the products.
3) we avoid as much as possible any synthetic ingredient that can be harmful or toxic to our bodies. We sell products free of GMOs, synthetic substances, gluten, dairy, conservatives, stimulants, additives, synthetics perfumes, and animal testing. 99% of our products are truly natural.
In very few cases we allow, for example, a flowing agent called magnesium stearate which is present in many supplements, and is considered generally safe, when it’s not. Magnesium stearate is frequently made with low quality vegetable oils (it’s cheaper) which can be loaded with heavy metals. When we do rarely accept such product in our Fitopets Selection, it is because at this moment, we cannot find worldwide a better alternative. Better for us doesn’t mean only more natural, but it also has to produce results.
When we sell a product with magnesium stearate, we ask the manufacturer the heavy metal lab analysis of the vegetable oils they use to produce magnesium stearate. If it is ok, we accept the product – this is how far we go to ensure safety to our clients.
4) we obviously cannot check personally the ingredients and the production processes of all facilities worldwide, but instead we do choose brands with GMP (Good Manufacturing Policy) certification or HACCP certification, which guarantees maximum safety and quality. Where GMP certification is not necessary, we request the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets).
5) we always verify how does the manufacturer extract the ingredient, what is the technological process he uses, because it can downgrade the ingredient or considerably enhance it. The final result is the rate of cellular absorption of the ingredient. Everything depends on whether your cells can access and use the supplements you take, and at what percentage. If your absorption rate is low, you are literally throwing away your money through the window. We passionately focus on offering products with the highest possible absorption rate at a cellular level.
6) we constantly verify the market in search of new products which could be superior than the ones we already sell. When we do, we frequently switch to the new product, letting go of the previous one, even if we were selling it well. That is how badly we want to offer only the best of the best, at the cost of even losing some clients, because not everyone likes changing to a new and better solution, even if vastly superior.
Another reason why we do this is because we want to minimize your “stress of choice”. Choosing between five liver cleanse products is more time consuming, than choosing the only one available. When you see that one and only product for a symptom or discomfort, you already know you’re choosing the best, and no extra search and evaluation is needed, even though we always encourage it.
7) our Fitopets Selection is not based on trends, but on our experience we build through our free Naturopath Consultings Service. We only sell products we personally use and that we suggest to our clients, who are people. And people are not numbers.